Sunday, April 1, 2012

Farewell!

     Well everyone, I owe you an apology. It has been WAY long since I last posted on here. The last month here has been amazing. IHOP was incredible, my mother and two of my wonderful aunts came to visit, and this last week we has been full of preparations for outreach. Our bags are packed, our rooms are clean, and we are ready to go. Our flight leaves tomorrow at 3:40, and we'll be in the Middle East on Tuesday! I know God has amazing things in store for my team over there, and we are all ready to be used by Him! We expect God to do big things there and I can't wait to come back and share testimonies with y'all. Unfortunately, I won't be keeping a blog while on outreach, but my team leader will be sending weekly updates to my mom's email (owennwa@aol.com), so if you'd like to read those, contact my mom at her email address. I'm going to keep this short and sweet, but I love you all and I'll see ya in two months!

Prayer points for our team:
-team unity
-open doors to share the Gospel
-boldness
-God to prepare hearts of those we will reach
-safety in border-crossing
-travel safety

3 comments:

  1. So many people will be praying for you and your team, Heidi. God's blessings on all you do and say and experience. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will definitely be bugging your mom for ANY updates or sightings she has of you and your team. Have the time of your life and GO WITH GOD! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Have a wonderful journey, Heidi! I love you!

    ReplyDelete